GSA clubs are student-run organizations that unite LGBTQ+ and allied students to build community, provide support, and raise awareness. A growing body of research shows that the presence of a GSA club has a positive and lasting effect on student health, wellness, and academic performance. It can also protect students from harassment based on sexual orientation or gender identity, and improve school climates for all students in the long-term.
- Coming Out: Information for Parents of LGBT Teens
- Gender Identity Development in Children
- Gender-Diverse & Transgender Children
- Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Teens: Facts for Teens and Their Parents
- Parenting a Gender Diverse Child: Hard Questions Answered
- Support Resources for Families of Gender Diverse Youth
- Teenshealth.org Sexual Orientation